Tuesday, June 07, 2005

293

current music: Armor For Sleep - Car Underwater

Right, here comes the update many of you were waiting for (Inari especially).

I don't know why but it feels awesome when people want you to update and leave you good comments about appreciating your blog and such stuff. This little blog community we've got going on is ace-mazing. We are like one big family. Awes. Cheers guys! Love you all (well maybe not all of you but most of you. Rawr.)

And so to what's been going on with the Gar. Well...

Saturday was the day of my aunt's wedding. Once the pics have been developed I might scan them in so y'all can check me out looking like a sexy bitch in a suit. It wasn't too bad. The ceremony dragged a bit and the vicar (who was a woman) kept cracking really rubbish jokes that no-one found funny. Bless. After the ceremony we stood around outside the church getting our photos taken (pure bliss) and then had more pictures taken outside the Legion (place where we were eating). The photographer was such a perfectionist, alls I wanted to do was EAT. But he took forever.

Eventually, we got inside for the meal. It was quite nice although the wine/champagne/piss was disgusting. Rank.

Then; the speeches. My Dad gave a speech as the Father of the Bride because my Gramp had a falling out with my Auntie, so Dad took over Father of the Bride duties (giving her away, speech etc). His speech was pretty good. Then there were more speeches. Then everyone just sat around talking. I needed to go home to change out of my suit as it was uncomfortable. Candice soon arrived. Yays. We sat around and talked and stuff for a while as the party didn't start for another hour or so.

Candice wore a skirt. Yes. She looked really hawt in it. Although her boots were giving her some grief so she took them off once we got to the party. The party was fun. Char came too, Cray didn't cos he's a lamer. We decided to sit in the corner and mock people; mainly children. I took it upon myself to serenade Candice to most songs as well. She loved it.

My bro was being a stressy bugger and getting wound up at the slightest thing. But he bought us drinks later so I think that was his way of apologising. Or something. I got loads of food from the buffet. Munched out.

I then, drunkenly might I add, got up and danced to the MACARENA like the sexy fuck that I am. I was thrusting my hips like no tomorrow, right in my Dad's face. Oh it was funny. Candice and Char enjoyed it I think.

AAAAAI!

I also kept drunkenly shouting to Is This The Way To Amarillo. "CLAP CLAP"

I slowdanced with Char to 'Hero' by Enrique Iglesias cos she was a bit lonely. Think it cheered her up. Hope so. We then dragged Candice up. Another song started and Char sat down leaving me and Candice to dance away. That was the first time I've ever slowdanced with anyone. It was cool. Well i thought it was. "Darling, you look wonderful tonight..." Heh!

We walked home. Me being the gentleman that I am, allowed Candice to wear my shoes and my jacket. I walked home in my socks. Hardcore.

Sunday. Candice got annoyed with me because I wouldn't get up. Women! Eventually got up and took hours picking something to eat. I wanted pancakes but we didn't have any plain flour and my bike wouldn't start so I couldn't go to the shop. Wank.

Spent the rest of the day watching TV and in my room. Took Candice home, had work at night. It wasn't too bad. Dad had to take me and pick me up because my bike has decided to not work.

Huzzah!

chro.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey gar only way i cud think 2 get in touch!its lucy by the way!

    i got sum shit hot fotos from the wedding ill do u a copy a lush 1 of u n candice!
    cant really memba alot although i was very drunk n danced like a twat!
    and the nite only got more evntful afte the club royal (legion) gime a tx or sumit 2 let me no if u want a copy of the pics coz i aint got ur number cheers lucy xxx

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger . said…

    hi Lucy its Candice, nice meeting you on saturday your dress was hot :p

    could you get me a copy of one of me and Gareth please? ooh and can i have one of him in his suit, didnt he look cute :p

    add me to msn if u fancy a chat
    bass_guitar@hotmail.co.uk

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Gareth said…

    A copy of the pics would be ace. Cheers!

    I'm guessing you've got the same number?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Gareth says.

- i created this blog for the purpose of rambling about various subjects. expect lots of blabbering and lots of cussing. spelling mistakes are both intentional and ironic. -

last songs ive listened to.

about me.

im extremely immature for my age, a 'good laugh' and weird. I'm quite a catch. check out my my blogger profile

my tagboard.

likes.

sleeping, football, films, music, silence, relaxation, sarcasm, singing to myself, hanging out with my friends, making progress on my personal projects, cold days in summer, hot days in winter

dislikes.

attention whores, hypocrisy, inability to put yourself in other people's shoes, girls who advertise themselves as being nice and sociable but block/ignore or are bitches to you for saying hi, people who refuse to keep an open mind, smoking, bad hygiene, people who don't give me a fucking chance, assumptions towards me

favourite movies.

the usual suspects, fight club, the butterfly effect, football factory, snatch, lock stock and two smoking barrels, road trip, the cooler, the godfather, goodfellas, scarface, narc, spiderman, spiderman 2, matrix, matrix reloaded, matrix revolutions, reservoir dogs, pulp fiction, natural born killers, the green mile, saving private ryan, kill bill, kill bill vol.2, irobot, dodgeball, donnie darko, ali g indahouse, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, garden state, clerks, harold and kumar go to white castle, team america world police.

favourite music.

click the chart to see what music i like and have been listening to.

archives.

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
July 2007

links.

myspace profile.
audioscrobbler profile.
my blogger profile.
blogger.
blogskins.
GTA Mods
Disk Depot - Blank DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-R and more

«#Blogging Brits?»

the design.

I like grey because it reminds me of the colour of my brains. my brains conjures up funny thoughts to be ranted in this blog. credit to aoi for the design

other people's blogs i read.

The Passions Of The Chris
squish's place
Turnip's Patch
Something Creative
FRANK THE RABBIT
le amazingly groovy blog de moi
tea_and_cake
You Know You Love Me
17
__neverland__
what goes here? oh right
Hat's Space
Dead Letters
Candice's Blog. how exciting
California
"I wonder what it's like to be a super hero..."
my_lovely_life____haha
Nicole's Crib
Sex with Greg and Nash
42
Frank the Rabbit Films

my wishlist.


BUY ME THINGS FROM HERE AND I WILL LOVE YOU

The Life & Times of Gareth
sometimes i dont know why i even fucking try.